Tickets are on sale now for our first virtual gala fundraising event, “Magical Night in the Cambodian Cloud”, Thursday Evening, Nov. 4, 2021, starting at 7:30 p.m.
This Virtual Benefit Includes a:
- Live Auction
- Paddle Raise
Coast to Coast Khmer Talent:
- Singer Soup Pha (California)
- Comedian Davine Ker (Washington, DC)
- Dancer Kevin Chhoom (Washington)
- $20 General Admission (No Food/Delivery)
- $50 Includes Dinner & Delivery for 1 Guest (One Entree Choice)*
- $100 Includes Dinner & Delivery for 2 Guests (One Entree Choice)*
- $300 Great for Host Houses** that Don’t Want to Cook! Includes Dinner & Delivery for 8 Guests (Four Entree Choices)*
- Students & Seniors are FREE General Admission (no food/delivery)
* Dinner and Delivery Information:
- Order delicious Khmer food! Just warm up, add toppings and serve!
- Dinners delivered Wednesday (day before the event).
Food available for order and delivery in these areas only by noon 10/28/21:
OREGON: Portland, Beaverton, Aloha, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro
Khmer Food by Chef Chef Nasy Chan (of Ginger 88 Grill in Vancouver, WA)
Dish Selections (All entrees include white rice):
- Micola w/Dried Shrimp & Beef Skewers
- Micola w/Tofu (no dried shrimp) Vegetarian
- Lemongrass Chicken with Papaya Salad
- Amok Catfish with Collard Greens and Papaya Salad
- Amok Chicken with Collard Greens and Papaya Salad
** Host Houses: Invite family or friends over to your home to watch and participate in the virtual event together while practicing recommended CDC safe measures for in-person gatherings.
Event proceeds support GLEF’s mission to empower humanity by enhancing educational opportunities internationally, in memory of genocide victims and in honor of survivors, “golden leaves”. Since 2010, GLEF has constructed 6 school buildings, 5 play courts, plus supporting projects providing uniforms and bikes that has served over 6,000 students in rural Cambodia.
Support GLEF to continue this enriching work that empowers humanity. If you are unable to attend the event, but would still like to donate to GLEF, you may do so on our website (Donate button, top right column) or at our virtual event page.